Michelle Obama gets her second Vogue Cover
Anna Wintour has once again tapped First Lady Michelle Obama for a Vogue US cover. Read more here!
Christian Dior takes over Harrods
Harrods has officially received a Christian Dior make-over, and has dedicated its fourth floor to the French brand. Read more here!
2013 CFDA Awards nominations are out
The nominations for this year’s CFDA Awards are officially out, and Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, and Jack McCollough & Lazaro Hernandez for Proenza Schouler are all up for the prestigious Womenswear Designer of the Year award. Read more here!
Julien Macdonald creates Beyonce’s tour costumes
Julien Macdonald has been give the honour of designing Beyonce’s outfits for her upcoming Mrs Carter world tour – no pressure, then! Read more here!
Alice Dellal returns for Boy Chanel
Looks like Karl Lagerfeld was pleased with Alice Dellal’s debut Boy Chanel ad campaign, as she is once again the face of the gorgeous handbags.Read more here!
Marc Jacobs for Diet Coke bottles revealed
We’ve seen the cans, but now it’s time to check out the bottles that Marc Jacobs created for Diet Coke! Read more here!
Rihanna wears Givenchy on tour
Riccardo Tisci has designed some bespoke outfits for Rihanna’s Diamonds world tour. Read more here!
You might also like...
- Top stories this week: Cannes kicks off with a bang, Chanel’s Cruise collection unveiled and London gets Alice Temperley flagship
- Top stories this week: Stella McCartney unveils Team GB kit, Kate Middleton gives her first speech and Adriana Lima is pregnant!
- Top stories this week: Chanel goes to Texas, Tom Ford’s LFW plans, and Awards Season officially begins
- Top stories this week: Anna Dello Russo collaborates with H&M, Alice Temperley designs for John Lewis, and Jessica Simpson finally gives birth!
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Top stories this week: Royal Baby Prince George of Cambridge is born, and more
- Top stories this week: Couture week kicks off, Christian Louboutin designs for Cinderella and Kristen Stewart’s Balenciaga ad finally revealed
- Top stories this week: Marc Jacobs exits Louis Vuitton, David Beckham strips off & more