Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge for Burberry
The rumours were true – Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge are indeed the new faces of the Burberry Trench Kisses ad campaign. Aw! Read more here!
Jennifer Lawrence gets the Vogue September issue
Yep, Oscar-winning (and down-right hilarious) actress Jennifer Lawrence has indeed landed the coveted September issue of American Vogue! Read more here!
Nicole Fahri goes into administration
The latest casualty of the British High Street is upmarket label Nicole Fahri! Read more here!
Princess Diana’s style secrets revealed
A new one-off documentary is coming to Channel 4 this month, and it will delve into Princess Diana’s iconic style from some of the people who knew her best. Read more here!
Louise Gray takes LFW break
Sadly for us, Louise Gray and her bright and quirky designs will be missing from September’s London Fashion Week as the designer is taking a two-season break! Read more here!
Kate Moss, the auction
Some iconic Kate Moss artwork, photography and sculptures will be going under the hammer in September; start saving! Read more here!
Kate Moss’s Carphone Warehouse project
And in other Kate Moss news… the Croydon super has joined forces with Carphone Warehouse for a “fash-tech” accessory collection slated for release later this summer! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Chanel goes to Texas, Tom Ford’s LFW plans, and Awards Season officially begins
- Top stories this week: John Galliano’s return, Beyonce’s rumoured new job, and Tinsel Town wows at Golden Globes
- Top stories this week: Kate Moss poses for Mango, Sienna and Savannah leave Twenty8Twelve, the Oscar noms are out and Haute Couture Week doesn’t disappoint
- Top Stories this week: Alexa Chung, Lara Stone and more!
- Top stories this week: Marc Jacobs exits Louis Vuitton, David Beckham strips off & more
- Top stories this week: Daisy Lowe nude and tattooed for JPG, Jennifer Lawrence for Dior and Carine Roitfeld for Harper’s Bazaar
- Top stories this week: Kate Moss x Carphone Warehouse, Kardashians x Lipsy and Sarah Curran leaves My Wardrobe
- Top stories this week: Hedi Slimane in at YSL, Charlotte Casiraghi poses for Gucci and Jean Paul Gaultier takes over Diet Coke