Last Updated on 18th June 2016
Brr – oh baby it’s cold outside! Luckily the fashion Gods have bestowed some wonderful winter coats upon us, which means we have more than a generous selection to choose from.
No longer will we have to choose between style and warmth, as these five pieces are the whole package.
1. This gorgeous coat has a perfect mix of military-esque tailoring juxtaposed with soft wintry glamorous aesthetics… all the ingredients for a tasty winter sartorial treat! French Connection glorious wool faux fur collar coat, £180
2. Can’t bear to say goodbye to your trusty leather jacket? Well now you don’t need to, as you can carry on rocking the trend by way of this stunning faux leather coat. Miss Selfridge faux leather coat, £85
3. This coat comes in three beautiful colours, but we’re totally lusting after the striking teal hue you see above. Winter colours needn’t be boring – the proof is in this coat! New Look teal faux fur trim hooded duffle coat, £44.99
4. We love a bit of check print, and this coat pays a subtle nod to the trend taking over the catwalks. There’s nothing not to love! Warehouse blurred check zip biker, £120
5. Last but by no means least is this red hot Hobbs coat; no chance of fading into the background with this beauty. So regal and elegant! Hobbs Maisie coat, £269