Gaga and Gwen’s September covers don’t disappoint
This week, the final batch of September issues finally revealed themselves, and Lady Gaga for American Vogue and Gwen Stefani for Harper’s Bazaar US have definitely been worth the wait. The editorial pics, which you can see above, are equally as wow-worthy! You go, girls!
Beyonce and Jay Z top Forbes list
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady have been knocked off the top spot of the Forbes Richest Celebrity Couples list, as they’ve been overtaken by Beyonce and hubby Jay Z. Read more here!
Katy Perry goes back to black for GHD
Miss Katy Perry returned to her signature raven locks, as she posed for GHD’s brand new black and white ad campaign images. Flawless! Read more here!
Natalie Portman and Rochelle Wiseman get married
Not to each other, obviously. Natalie Portman and The Saturdays’ Rochelle Wiseman got married to their respective partners at the weekend. Read more about Natalie’s nuptials here, and see pics of Rochelle’s Vera Wang gown here! Congrats!
Fearne Cotton is pregnant!
More congratulations had to be dished out this week, as British DJ and presenter Fearne Cotton announced that she’s pregnant! Read more here!
Mischa Barton launches London boutique
Londoners, you no longer have to solely depend on the internet to purchase Mischa Barton’s pieces, as the actress turned designer has launched a fab new boutique in Spitalfields Market! Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Alexander Wang in at Balenciaga, Stella McCartney Designer of the Year, and more celeb pregnancies!
- Top stories this week: Blake Lively’s a golden Gucci goddess, Glee taps Anna Wintour and the September issues keep coming
- Top stories this week: Kimye’s baby, Alexander McQueen’s fragrance and Dolce and Gabbana’s prison sentence
- Top stories this week: Marks and Spencer’s leading ladies, David Beckham’s bodywear & more
- Top stories this week: Miranda Kerr not leaving Victoria’s Secret, charitable celebs, and Diane Kruger for Chanel Beauty
- Katy Perry for Cover Girl, Christopher Bailey CEO at Burberry, and Candice Swanepoel models $10 million bra
- Top stories this week: Disney/Barneys Electric Holiday vid released, Victoria’s Secret outfit offends, and Lady Gaga to tour in Versace
- Top stories this week: Li-Lo and Terry Richardson cause controversy, Dolce and Gabbana goes Couture and the Olsen twins offend PETA