The Royal Wedding is fast approaching and we couldn’t be more excited! If like us, you intend on watching Harry and Meghan tie the knot away from the comfort of your sofa (ideally at a street party) you’re going to need certain essentials to celebrate outdoors, stress-free. From a stylish umbrella to a portable charger, avoid getting caught out at the last-minute and ensure you’re fully equipped with the following must-have items.
1. Taking into consideration the unpredictability of the British weather, an umbrella is non-negotiable. But this isn’t just any old brolly. Loved by the Royal Family, Fulton’s Birdcage Umbrella is not only capable of fending off the heaviest of showers but with a transparent dome, coupled with a black trim and handle, it’s super stylish too. Birdcage umbrella available at Fulton Umbrellas.
2. While it’d be lovely to don a pair of sexy heels for the celebrations, the truth is, it’s far from practical. Instead opt for comfy trainers. But we’re not recommending just any old pair of trainers. Ted Baker’s statement making Astrina ruffle trainers are incredibly comfortable and look amazing. With cute ruffles decorating the heel as well as subtle bronze details, they’re smart enough to dress up any outfit. Astrina ruffle detail trousers available at Ted Baker.
3. It’s no secret that Meghan Markle is a fan of Scottish luxury brand Strathberry. The bride-to-be has been spotted carrying their arm candy on a number of occasions. Pay tribute in your own small way by carrying your essentials in their East/West mini cross body bag, as spotted on Meghan. Due to the Meghan Markle effect it’s been out of stock for a while, but it’s finally back. East/West Mini in bottle green available at Strathberry.
4. With our mobile phone’s performing every possible function from taking pictures, keeping us up-to-date with the latest on social media, listening to music and the obvious – making calls, the battery life on our most essential piece of technology can be prone to dying swiftly. Avoid running out of juice on your mobile with a quality portable charger. This lightweight yet powerful portable charger does the job and guarantees to bring your phone back to life pretty quickly. Anker PowerCore 20100, available at Amazon.
5. Another favourite of Meghan’s, Finlay&Co’s percy sunglasses in tortoise make for the perfect companion to shield your eyes from the blazing sun, which we’re hoping will make an appearance on the big day. Worn by Meghan during her first official appearance at the Invictus games, you’ll be pleased to know that these chic sunnies are affordable too. Finlay&Co Percy tortoise sunglasses, available at Jigsaw.