Nicholas Kirkwood wins BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund
Footwear designer Nicholas Kirkwood beat off stiff competition from Roksanda Ilincic, Mary Katrantzou, Peter Pilotto and Emilia Wickstead to be crowned the winner of the BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund. Read more here!
Kate Upton lands Sam Edelman campaign
British Vogue cover star Kate Upton has been snapped in some gorgeous ad campaign images for New York shoe brand Sam Edelman. Read more here!
The SAGAs 2013 red carpet
A host of Hollywood’s finest walked the red carpet for the Screen Actors Guild Awards, giving us lots of stunning looks to drool over. Read more here!
Rihanna Chanel rumours
Rihanna might very well be starring in a Chanel ad campaign, as she was snapped in an embellished Chanel necklace while on a “secret shoot”. Read more here!
Victoria Beckham launches Icon line
Due to popular demand, VB is digging into the archives and will be reworking some of her classic and most iconic designs. Read more here!
Taylor Swift for Diet Coke
Country star Taylor Swift has just signed a sponsorship deal with Diet Coke, putting herself in (sort of) direct competition with Beyonce who will be starring in the Pepsi ads. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top Stories this week: British Vogue snaps up Lana Del Rey, David Beckham strips for H&M and Jonathan Saunders wins big
- Top stories this week: The Spice Girls close the Olympics, Mary Katrantzou and Vodafone team up, and David Beckham undresses for H&M
- Top stories this week: Kate Upton covers Vogue US, Rita Ora for Material Girl and we love Kate Middleton’s hair
- Top stories this week: Proenza Schouler wins big at CFDAs, Victoria Beckham is Woman of the Decade, and John Galliano finally speaks!
- Top stories this week: Chanel goes to Texas, Tom Ford’s LFW plans, and Awards Season officially begins
- Top stories this week: Blake Lively gets married, NYFW kicks off and Kate and Wills go to Singapore
- Top stories this week: Kate Middleton gets immortalised, Karl Lagerfeld gives Adele Chanel bags and Marc Jacobs is doing make-up!
- Top stories this week: The 2013 Emmy Awards, David Bowie for Louis Vuitton, Victoria Beckham for Skype & more