Beyonce wows at The Superbowl
Beyonce blew us away when she performed at The Superbowl Halftime Show, especially when she was joined on stage by her former Destiny’s Child bandmates! Read more here!
Marc Jacobs x Diet Coke
Marc Jacobs has officially taken over from Jean Paul Gaultier as the brand new creative director for Diet Coke! Read more here!
…and speaking of Marc Jacobs
It’s a bittersweet week for the designer, as he has been forced to postpone his New York Fashion Week show due to some of his fabrics and accessories not arriving on time. Read more here!
Affordable Oscar de la Renta
Everyone rejoice – Oscar de la Renta is creating a more affordable clothing collection with our pals at The Outnet! Read more here!
Grammys strict dress code
Bad news if you like watching the Grammys purely to see which celebs will be flashing the flesh, as CBS has enforced some pretty strict dress code rules this year. Read more here!
Cara Delevingne for British Vogue
As if winning British Model of the Year at the 2012 BFAs wasn’t enough, Cara Delevingne has now officially got her first British Vogue cover! The first of many we assume! Read more here!
Alessandra Ambrosio to launch fashion brand
Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio has joined forces with Cherokee to launch a new fashion and lifestyle brand by the name of Alé by Alessandra. Read more here!
Don't go just yet...there's more:
- Top stories this week: Daisy Lowe nude and tattooed for JPG, Jennifer Lawrence for Dior and Carine Roitfeld for Harper’s Bazaar
- Top stories this week: Chanel goes to Texas, Tom Ford’s LFW plans, and Awards Season officially begins
- Top stories this week: Hedi Slimane in at YSL, Charlotte Casiraghi poses for Gucci and Jean Paul Gaultier takes over Diet Coke
- Top Stories this week: SJP, Giles Deacon and more!
- Top stories this week: John Galliano’s return, Beyonce’s rumoured new job, and Tinsel Town wows at Golden Globes
- Top stories this week: Barbie’s designer makeover, Manolo Blahnik at LFW and more
- Top Stories this Week: Hakaan, Jean Paul Gaultier and more!
- Top stories this week: Michelle Obama’s second Vogue cover, Dior’s Harrods takeover, and CFDA nominations revealed